Back Office Support & Part-Time CFO Services
Think of Us as Your Internal Accounting Department
Our Back Office Support service is an all-inclusive solution that offers small businesses relief from the day-to-day financial reporting hassles. As your trusted advisor, we become your internal accounting department—paying bills, balancing checkbooks, preparing payroll and payroll tax returns, producing W-2’s, and supplying helpful financial information. All activity is completed virtually—so communication and document exchange is in real time. Our Back Office solution is far more cost-effective than hiring full-time staff, and it also provides you with the peace of mind that your skilled accounting team is on the job.
We are the Affordable Choice…
We will handle all your bookkeeping, payroll, general accounting and reporting tasks. Consider the value of our Back Office solution:
Payroll processing is now headache free—supply us with your payroll data and we’ll take care of the rest. We can issue checks, pay cards, and perform direct deposits. Employees have access to all their pay information by logging in to their personal portal. Plus, we’ll keep you in compliance by filing all payroll-related taxes.
Monthly we’ll reconcile your accounts and provide you with accurate financial reporting so you have a clear picture of your business’s money trail.
Consider us your tax advocates, dispensing thoughtful tax advice to keep your liability to a minimum while filing your quarterly and annual business taxes.
Set-up and training couldn’t be simpler. You define your immediate needs and we implement an integrated Back Office Support System to full-fill your company’s needs. We train your company’s designated point of contact on the process of providing our staff with the information required and how to access the system from our website.
Part Time CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller. Our CFO services provide you with experienced support at a fraction of the cost, allowing you more time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core business issues.
Our CFO Services give you:
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business, so you have fewer surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities as a result of clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce the risk of employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and management of accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Assistance with trend analysis.
- Help in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures